We encourage anyone interested in our society to become a member. Prior to petitioning you must:
– Attend three meetings (at least two consecutively)
– Speak at least once at one of the three meetings
– Pass a written membership test submitted to the Judicial Council a week before petitioning
– Deliver a maiden address before the Society
– Be voted in by three-fourths of the Society
The membership test can be found on the Documents page, under Membership Test
Dues for members are $20 per semester.
New members can request a key to the Hall after their ninth meeting as a member. Keys require a $10 deposit.
Send all questions, comments, and concerns to the Digital Media Chair, Sarah Spiller, at email@example.com.
Recent Members and Alumni
If you are a former member or alumni please consider joining the Alumni Facebook Group