We encourage those who are interested in our society to become a member. In order to become a member, you must petition, which involves:
- Attending three meetings (at least two consecutively)
- Speaking at least once at one of the three meetings
- Passing a written membership test submitted to the Judicial Council a week before petitioning
- Delivering a maiden address before the Society
- Be voted in by three-fourths of the Society
- The membership test can be found on the Documents page.
Dues for members are $20 and must be paid to the treasurer within four weeks of the beginning of each semester.
After attending nine meetings as a member, new members can request a key, which requires a deposit of $10
Send all questions, comments, and concerns to the Digital Media Chair, Kirsten Flinn, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Members and Alumni
If you are a former member or alumni please consider joining our Alumni Facebook Group.